1 / 2
Stewart Island remains one of New Zealand’s least modified areas - a place of rugged, timeless beauty. It’s rich history includes the arrival of Maori in the 13th century, and European and American sealers and whalers over 200 years ago.
Today a vast area is conservation land. With only one village, Oban and 400 residents, find out more. We offer 1.5 or 2 hour daytime tours and a 1.5 hour summer evening option.
Our tours are informative, interactive and highly rewarding. Learn about our colourful history, present day culture, places of interest and things to do. Enjoy the leisurely scenic drive through Oban Village, past picturesque beaches and bays. Stop at Observation Rock and Lee Bay for breathtaking views and photo opportunities.
Island Culture Scenic Road Tour, Stewart Island, 14 Main Road, Oban, Stewart Island - Rakiura, 9846, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Refer to www.ruggedyrange.com/contact-us.htm for business hours.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$45.00 - $55.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Shuttle transfers are available from and to accommodation $12.00 p.p. return.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please refer to www.ruggedyrange.com for our terms and conditions.