1 / 3
Kahiwi is a natural getaway retreat for 2, for the work team, the social team, or the family, with its natural and romantic ambience. Kahiwi is nestled by a stream with waterfall on the property, a 10 minute walk away. It is 15 mins to Tairua and Pauanui and 30 minutes to Whangamata beaches as well as being within easy driving distance of hot water beach and Cathedral Cove.
Watch the local eels, the wood pigeons on the lawn and the fantails at your feet, or dive into a waterfall. At the day's end look up at the milky way stars after a 'back to basics' experience nestled into a native forest. 4WD is best.
Kahiwi Log Cabin, 205 Hikuai School road, Hikuai, Tairua, Coromandel, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Hamilton airport or Auckland airport would be 1 hour 45 approx.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- The Kiwi Experience bus goes past the corner, but local Coromandel transport is available to the Waitomo service station at the Pauanui corner.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 14 km to Pauanui and 12 km to Tairua
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Sep - May)||(Jun - Aug)|
|Por noche||$200.00 - $480.00||$160.00 - $200.00|
- Otros cargos:
- If you require cleaning services or linen please indicate as a $35 fee applies for cleaning and a per linen charge. Thank you.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Kahiwi is a natural reserve we wish to preserve. We wish clientele to take on board guardianship of such a property for future generations to also enjoy its ambience.