1 / 5
Come and stay at Knobs Flat Accommodation between Te Anau and Milford Sound, Fiordland. If you are looking for great eco-tourism accommodation or a quiet campsite in a stunning environment.
More than a place to stay for the night, there are many outdoor opportunities at Knobs Flat or close by. Enjoy walking, tramping, hiking, bird watching, fly-fishing, or just relaxing and enjoying the scenery and remoteness.
There are also opportunities to become involved in conservation programmes such as the black-fronted tern project. As an approved business operating on land owned by the nation and managed by the Department of Conservation, we take our responsibility to the environment seriously.
Knobs Flat Accommodation, Knobs Flat, SH 94 Te Anau Milford Highway, Te Anau, Fiordland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer 8.00am - 6.00pm (1 October - 30 April) Winter 8.30 am - 3.00pm (1 May - 30 September)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Waste Station
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- If you want to arrive at the Knobs Flat helipad by helicoper, Te Anau - Manapouri, Queenstown and Milford Sound are the closest airports
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- We are 20m from the Knobs Flat visitor facility; toilets, coach stop and unstaffed info center
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Te Anau is 62 km away: There are no shops or restuarants here at Knobs Flat. If you are using a GPS navigation system, BEWARE some systems divert you down a bypass and you miss Te Anau altogether. The consequence? You have just missed the last town for 240+ km (275+ km if you take a side trip) All when Te Anau is on the main road.
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Por noche||$130.00 - $150.00||$130.00 - $150.00|
- Otros cargos:
- These are per Unit prices for a couple sharing. Additional adults $20, children $15 extra..