From the pioneering days to the establishment of the New Zealand wine industry to today, the Brajkovich family have been internationally recognised as producing world class wine. The Brajkovich family continue to harvest their grapes at Kumeu and refine their wine making skills.
The Brajkovichs are nationally recognised as a founding family of the New Zealand wine industry, and the current generation are internationally recognised as producing the world class Kumeu River chardonnays.
Kumeu River Wines, 550 State Highway 16, Kumeu, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Cellar Door 11am - 4.30pm Mon - Sat
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 km to Auckland Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 25km to Auckland City
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- Cellar Door is open for tastings. Groups on request.