You may not have planned on stopping at Lake Hawea, but you certainly wont regret putting it on your schedule! The Lake Hawea Holiday Park really is a hidden gem. This stunning lake-side holiday park is a place to relax, unwind and take in the amazing surrounding scenery.
Located in a picture perfect, glacial valley, nestled in the Southern Alps, in Central Otago. At the gateway to the West Coast, just 15 minutes drive from Wanaka and an hours drive from Queenstown. This 26 acre park is abundant with mature trees and birdlife and has plenty of space to call your own. You will be welcomed to the park and entertained with the high country hospitality; and you will be sad to say farewell, to this special part of the world.
Lake Hawea Holiday Park, State Highway 6, Lake Hawea, Wanaka, 9345, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8.00am-8.00pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Waste Station
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 minutes to Wanaka airport, 1 hour to Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 15 Minutes to Wanaka
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minutes walk to Lake Hawea township, 15 minutes drive to Wanaka
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$16.00 - $300.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Under 5 years are Free
- Más información sobre precios:
- Family Park Members received a discount. NZMCA members receive a discount with a minimum of 3 night stay. Long stay winter-over packages are available out of season. Ask for any season special offers.