Lake Ohau is off the beaten track and that is how we like it. It’s a kiwi thing. One of those secret places you like to keep to yourself!!
“Our aim is to treat every guest as if they were a guest in our own home”.
Lake Ohau Lodge is nestled against the hills and looks over the lake to Aoraki Mt Cook with superb views of the magnificent surrounding mountains. It has a reputation for it’s delicious high country food, friendly staff and warm hospitality. There are 62 rooms with 4 standards of accommodation and great dinner bed and breakfast packages.
In summer this unique wilderness area lends itself to gentle walking or tramping up the valley. Bring your mountain bike or just enjoy the tranquility and grand scenery from the deck.
Lake Ohau Lodge, 2295 Lake Ohau Road, Lake Ohau, Omarama, Waitaki, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7.30am - 9pm, 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Conference Facilities
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Spa Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2 hrs from Timaru, 2 1/2 hrs from Queenstown, 4 hrs from Christchurch
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Atomic Shuttle and Naked Bus will drop off at the Ohau turn off
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 42 kms from nearnest town
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$107.00 - $204.00|
- Otros cargos:
- DBB packages ranging from $105 p/p to $158 p/p