1 / 5
Every room and bathroom share stunning views northward over Lake Pukaki to the Southern Alps. On calm days New Zealand’s highest mountain, Aoraki Mt Cook, can be seen reflected in the turquoise glacial waters of the lake. In contrast, mountain storms, rolling in over the alps, can be viewed from the comfort and warmth of this luxurious lodge. In the evenings, after watching the sun setting over the mountains, guests can enjoy some of the clearest night skies in the world as Lakestone Lodge is located in the heart of UNESCO’s biggest International Dark Sky Reserve.
With a chef on site you can enjoy a full cooked breakfast or a dinner featuring local cuisine or take a picnic with you while you explore the surrounding outdoor playground.
Lakestone Lodge, 4589 Tekapo-Twizel Rd, Lake Pukaki, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7:30am - 9:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Room Service
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 3 hours 15 minutes from Christchurch airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 minutes to Twizel coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 30 minutes to Lake Tekapo, 10 minutes to Twizel
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$495.00 - $545.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Dinner is available with 24hours notice at an additional charge
- Más información sobre precios:
- All bookings will be instantly confirmed at the time of booking. A full payment is required to secure your reservation. Maximum 2 people per room. No cots, extra beds or rollaways are used in rooms.