1 / 5
Makarora is approximately half way between the Glaciers and Queenstown and is known for its scenery, peacefulness, bird life as well as hunting, fishing and trekking.
There are a variety of self-catering chalets, cabins with kitchens and en-suite dorm units available. In the summer the restaurant and bar are open seven days a week as well as a shop for basic grocery needs and fuel supplies. Internet connection, TV, and telephone facilities are all available from the main building. Two large lodges with fully equipped kitchens enable many configurations of guest requirements to be met. Up to 150 people can be accommodated.
Scenic flights and jet boat rides operate from Makarora. Do Siberia Experience; a 3 hour flight, walk, jet-boat trip.
Makarora Tourist Centre Ltd, 5944 State Highway 6, Makarora, Lake Wanaka, 9346, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer 8am-7pm (1November-30 April). Winter 9am-8pm (depending on patronage)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Swimming Pool
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 hours drive
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Regular service at door
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 65kms to Wanaka - 80kms to Haast
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$16.00 - $125.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.Children from 2 to 12 years are charged NZD 10 per person per night and extra adults are charged NZD 20pn pp
- Más información sobre precios:
- No smoking rooms