1 / 4
Mangaweka Motor Camp is located 1 minutes drive off State Highway 1, alongside the Rangitikei River. The convenience of showers, toilets, shared kitchen, power sites, camp sites and cabins are set amongst native tree and spectacular Papa Cliffs. This is a great place for families, with playground area and gentle river flows. Take advantage of the quick, fun rafting trips that start at the campsite.
The Mangaweka Motor Camp is not as commercial as other holiday parks, creating an adventurous and authentic outdoor experience that is unique and safe. There are many conservation walks close by to explore. River activities in the area include rafting, kayaking, fishing and swimming.
Mangaweka Motor Camp and Campground, 118 Ruahine Rd, Mangaweka, Manawatu, 4746, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Year Round: 8am - 9pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 hours drive from Palmerston North Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 1km from town centre and SH1
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$9.00 - $7.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Cabin is $40p/night plus $7p/ad and $3.50p/ch
- Más información sobre precios:
- Camp Office at front of camp is for required registration. Wood burning BBQs are available. Please respect other campers space. Noise restrictions apply after 10pm.