1 / 5
Spend more time in the stunning National Park. No need to leave the Park to enjoy modern comforts with ensuite accommodation.
After a day of relaxation or adventure, return to your own room and a hot shower. Over a fine 3-course dinner, swap stories with fellow travellers, be lulled to sleep by the sound of waves lapping golden sands then wake to breakfast overlooking the gardens by the sea with the day planned to suit your interests, fitness levels, tides and local conditions.
Meadowbank Homestead – Awaroa is a replica of the Wilson family’s ancestral home, built on the “finest site in the bay” in 1884. Book a trip and let the Wilson’s team take care of the details leaving you to ‘switch off’ and enjoy.
Meadowbank Homestead - Awaroa, 409 High Street, Abel Tasman National Park, Motueka, Nelson, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Open every day. 7.30 am to 9.30 pm October to March, 7.30 am to 6 pm April to September
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Conference Facilities
- Courtesy Transport
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 70 minutes (60 kms, 35 miles) Nelson to Kaiteriteri. 1 hour 30 mins by boat from Kaiteriteri
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$400.00 - $815.00|
- Otros cargos:
- All inclusive: transport, lunch, dinner, breakfast, guided activities
- Más información sobre precios:
- Children under 8 years cost on application.