1 / 9
Sleeping up to 90 people, with much more room for tents and powered motor homes, MiCamp Whakamaru has been a popular camp destination for generations. Situated on its own island in the Waikato river, this camp site offers peace and tranquility as well as the opportunity to try adventure activities which are provided by our fully trained staff.
We offer catered and non-catered options, as well as the opportunity to see local sites and activities all within close proximity to the camp. Perfect for a group that loves a relaxed and comforting atmosphere. Whatever you require, we can provide with our efficient and friendly staff in our award winning accommodation.
MiCamp Whakamaru, 1105 Ongaroto Road, State Highway 30, Atiamuri, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- All hours
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Courtesy Transport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 43km to Taupo, 29.5km to Tokoroa
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$10.00 - $60.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Use of the kitchen, activity hire, instructors, equipment hire, linen, catering
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please make sure if you are after activities that you get these to us at least 4 weeks prior to your arrival at camp. If you fail to let us know by this time, we may not be able to host activities for your group. Please note that all accommodation must be vacated by 10am to allow housekeeping to prepare for the next groups in. We can provide a ‘no final clean up’ ($10 per person) or a ‘no duties’ ($5 per person per day) service.