A Middle Rock farm tour aims to give visitors an overview of sheep farming in New Zealand in the Lake Coleridge area, one hour's drive west of Christchurch.
On arrival, guests are welcomed by their hosts and taken on a coach or 4 wheel drive tour out onto the property where high country farming activities are viewed and explained, there is the opportunity to be amongst large flocks of sheep and view working dogs in action. The panoramic views of Mt Hutt and the Upper Rakaia Gorge visible from the property are also a feature of the tour.
Small groups and families welcome. Farming delegations, we offer a more specialized , technical tour to meet your needs. Visitors should allow a minimum of 2½ hours. Meals available.
Middle Rock Farm Tour, 1160 Coleridge Road, Darfield, Lake Coleridge, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7572, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Open daylight hours, 7 days. Visits by appointment only.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Rates are based on prebooked, coach tour visitors. Independent travellers are charged at $100 per person, children $40 with a minimum of $200 per visit.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Apply direct for info. No charge for coach driver (or tour escort on large tour groups). Minimum charge $200.