1 / 4
Mills Reef Winery was established in 1989 by the Preston family. Through commitment and dedication to excellence, the Mills Reef brand has established itself as one of New Zealand’s premium labels with a particular reputation for outstanding Bordeaux varietal reds and Syrah.
The winery is located on 20 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in a semi-rural setting, just 5 minutes drive from Tauranga’s centre. The complex boasts full wine making and bottling facilities, two underground barrel cellars, an aged wine cellar, and spacious wine tasting areas. A barrel room that can cater for up to 300, along with a 150-seat restaurant completes the picture, providing a wonderful ambiance for lunches, weddings, functions and conferences.
Mills Reef Winery, 143 Moffat Road, Bethlehem, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty, 3110, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7 Days for Brunch, Lunch and Wine Tasting, Weddings & Functions
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 mins
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 Mins
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Wine available from $18.00 Lunch from $23- see website for latest menu