1 / 12
Starts with a 40 minute Bus ride from the Napier Port following trails of Maori and early settlers into Hawke's Bay climbing up to 1,000 meters above sea level. Change at our base into wetsuits, booties fleeces and splash jackets then travel 15 minutes to the put-in. Meet your guides for a safety briefing then start an 11km raft float trip through low canyons of cliffs and native vegetation. Depending on weather and water height, and available time, clients can float occasional rapids and swim through a whirl pool. Refresh with a light picnic lunch by the river or at our base while getting changed.
Catch stunning views over Hawke's Bay and enjoy the Art Deco area on the trip home. On the ship enjoy the complementary photos of your trip.
Mohaka Rafting Cruise Ship package, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours 7 days per week
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Collection from Napier I-Site
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- We monitor the ships timetable and start these packages to coincide with the ship schedule. 20% deposit to confirm a booking. We guarantee to get you back to your ship in time.