1 / 14
Experience gentle whitewater, pleasant places to swim and stunning scenery as you float downstream. Walled in by cliffs and surrounded by native bush and rolling farmland, this section won't disappoint!
Featuring smaller rapids that are easy to navigate by raft or inflatable kayak, the Grade 2 section is a great introduction to whitewater rafting for those looking to get their feet wet, or for those who want to relax in nature. If desired, guests can bring a light lunch.
This trip is designed with families in mind, ideal for children aged 5 - 12. Looking for a different trip? We also offer cruise ship packages, multi-day expeditions, and Grade 2, 3 & 5 rafting.
Mohaka Rafting is Maritime NZ and AdventureMark audited.
Mohaka Rafting Grade 2 - A Scenic Rafting Splash, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am until 9:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 35 km from Napier airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 3.5 km. If you advise us that you are arriving by bus we will collect you
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 40km from Napier and 95km from Taupo
Precios y condiciones
(12 años o menos)
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- 20% deposit to confirm a booking.