1 / 14
Our most popular rafting trip for good reason! We call this one our fun run, as we get to swim through swifts, jump from big cliffs and raft some big rapids! Float through canyons reminiscent of the Jurassic age, and take in some seriously stunning scenery.
We recommend that rafters are at least 12 years of age; no experience is needed and all activities are challenge by choice. We supply everything you need to be on the water, including wetsuits, fleeces and safety gear - and we also supply complimentary photos of your trip. All you need to bring is a swimsuit, towel, lunch and a sense of adventure!
We also offer cruise ship packages, multi-day expeditions, and Grade 2&5 rafting. Maritime NZ & AdventureMark audited.
Mohaka Rafting Grade 3 - The Whitewater Plunge, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7:am until 9:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 40 minutes from Napier Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 3 Km. Coaches stop at TePohue
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 40 minutes from Napier and 1 hour from Taupo
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Recommended minimum age of 12 years We ask for a 20% deposit to secure a booking