Mountains Edge Cabins consists of eight cabins; it is a lovely old camp that was historically built for the power station workers in the 1960’s. Originally the old workingman’s hostel for the Monowai Power station.
It’s fresh, clean and now available for hire.
It is self-catering accommodation with full kitchen facilities. The rooms have double beds, single or bunk beds; there is also a shower/toilet block with a great supply of gas hot water.
Our newly renovated cookhouse is the ideal weekend getaway for families and small
Ideal for Hunting, Fishing, Tramping, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Caving, & Boating
Visit the Monowai Power Station which was opened 1 May 1925 and it still services the Southland District.
Mountains Edge Cabins, 75 Turbine Drive, Monowai Village, Monowai, Manapouri, Fiordland, 9682, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1.5hrs to Invercargill Airport, 2hrs to Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Bus at Te Anau, Winton, Invercargill
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Driving Times 45 Mins to Te Anau, 35 mins to Tuatapere
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones