1 / 4
The World’s Biggest Swing and one of Queenstown’s latest thrills, located next to the Nevis Bungy. Forwards, backwards, alone or with a friend, you will be suspended high above the valley floor before being released! The style is up to you: forwards, backwards, upside-down, back to back, truck n’ trailer or honeymoon. Experience a massive rush of adrenaline as you find yourself accelerating through the valley at mind blowing speeds in a 300m Arc! Guaranteed to blow you away!
Imagine experiencing Australasia’s Highest Bungy (134m) and The World’s Highest Swing (300m arc) all in one day! Combo it & save! Take a trip up to The Nevis (about 4 hours return) and experience both the Nevis Bungy and the Nevis Swing. Your adrenaline will be pumping!
Nevis Swing - AJ Hackett Bungy, Cnr of Camp and Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:40AM TILL 2:40PM
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 45 minutes (no public access)
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$175.00 - $195.00|
(14 años o menos)
|$125.00 - $145.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- NZ Students From $145 to $165. Tandem Swing Prices are listed first, followed by the Solo Price.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and Under MUST have parental consent) Weight: Min 35kg - Max 220kg Clothing Requirements: PLEASE dress warmly. Even on the warmest of winter days you should take a jacket and wear multiple layers (long sleeves and long pants are recommended) since the weather on site can be very different to that in town. Also, please wear appropriate covered footwear. UGG boots are not ideal for jumping so please do not wear these. Travel Time: Allow 4 hours r