1 / 4
The New Zealand Snow Safety Institute operates mountaineering, climbing avalanche awareness and alpine skills courses for skiers, snowboarders, trampers and mountaineers. The courses run throughout the winter season from late June to late September each year. They are based at the lecture theatres at Temple Basin Ski Area located on the Main Divide of the Southern Alps.
Course instructors are highly qualified and the very best New Zealand has to offer. All receive glowing tributes from their clients.
The maximum student to instructor ratio is 4:1 so close personal attention is guaranteed.
Some rental equipment is available on site for course participants.
New Zealand Snow Safety Institute, State Highway 73, Arthurs Pass, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Courses run throughout the winter
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Mar, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 157km west of Christchurch airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Shuttles run to the Temple Basin carpark daily
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 4km West of Arthurs Pass
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$520.00 - $2,650.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Rental Equipment is additional
- Más información sobre precios:
- Payment in full to confirm bookings