1 / 6
Our classic 1970's house (Nga Tai Moana or Ocean Tides) is in Monaco, a quiet and picturesque sea side suburb on an isthmus in the Waimea estuary. Our house is an ideal place to relax and unwind or use as a base for exploring what the Nelson/Tasman region has to offer. We have furnished our house in a contemporary style including art works by NZ artists. There is a large open plan living and dining room for your use. The sunny deck has great views and is an ideal place to enjoy a meal, read a book and generally relax.
We have free WiFi, Sky TV and a Bluetooth stereo. There is ample off street parking with sufficient space for a campervan or boat. The house has a lift for your luggage and you, if you like. We are pet friendly and well b
Nga Tai Moana, 51A Martin Street, Monaco, Stoke, Nelson, 7011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 mins
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 15 mins
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 15 mins
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$80.00 - $100.00|
- Otros cargos:
- rate is for 2 sharing, extra person rate $20.
- Más información sobre precios:
- We have free WiFi, Sky TV, use of mountain bikes and kayak. There is ample off street parking with sufficient space for a campervan or boat. The house has a lift for your luggage and you, if you like. We are pet friendly and well behaved dogs are welcome to stay (and sleep inside). We can provide you with a cooked breakfast and a healthy home cooked dinner using fresh local ingredients by prior arrangement. If you'd like transfers or a tour we are licensed passenger vehicle operators.