1 / 2
Experience an authentic Māori Waka Tour which includes a traditional Māori welcome, followed by a sail out into the Waitemata Harbour where you will be encapsulated by the stories of our Māori ancestors and how they circumnavigated the beautiful Pacific Ocean to reach the land of the long white cloud Aotearoa-New Zealand.
Anchor up in the harbour to enjoy a contemporary styled cooked Hāngi whilst still being able to savour the original flavours of the Hāngi from the earth oven.
You will be entertained with the sweet sounds of Māori music and performance while taking in the scenic views of the Waitemata Harbour, where you will see and experience a true contrast of the old mixed with the new. $240pp
Okeanos Sustainable Sea Transport Ltd, Level 10, 21 Queen Street , Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$140.00 - $240.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- All tours are weather dependant! Customers will receive sufficient notice if the tour is not able to operate and that we would: 1. refund 100% of the costs and 2. Provide our alternative land package. Customer has the option to decide.