1 / 4
Longing for a little peace and privacy? Palm Beach Bungalows offers 3 different character cottages, tucked away in the Waiheke bush, but just 5 minutes' walk from a beautiful beach, an easy bus ride from the ferry and within easy reach of all the award-winning vineyards, restaurants and fun activities that Waiheke offers.
Treetops Bungalow is the original 1940s beach bach, now updated and redecorated for maximum comfort, and with a private balcony from which to view the native birdlife.
Mudbrick is a quirky, 2-storied cottage with patio.
The Old Boatshed is generous studio-style accommodation. Each has its own kitchen and bathroom.
There's plenty of free parking available on a no-exit street outside, if you choose to bring your car.
Palm Beach Bungalows, 77 Hill Road, Palm Beach, Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Airport buses depart regularly from the ferry terminal in town.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Bus stop for buses to the ferry or to other parts of the island just across the road.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Easy bus ride from the ferry. Taxis are plentiful and relatively cheap. An easy 5-minute walk to the beach.
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$200.00 - $300.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Charges include cleaning, linen and guest toiletries
- Más información sobre precios:
- Our accommodation is set up for adult guests. This is partly because our site is not suitable for young children, and partly because we want to provide a quiet retreat. Young people can be accommodated at our discretion.