1 / 4
A 'must do' for movie fans, this half day safari journeys to the head of Lake Wakatipu and in to the picturesque Paradise Valley.
This region is packed with movie locations and incredible scenery. Meanwhile your guide will deliver entertaining commentary about the region and anecdotes from the filming of the movies.
Go further with the full day excursion and see even more LOTR movie locations.
NEW! Explore the remote Mavora Lakes region on our full day Paradise Safaris Mavora trip. Includes return transfers on the TSS Earnslaw steamship, picnic lunch, a classic kiwi farm show and afternoon tea plus many more rarely visited LOTR movie locations.
Paradise Safari, 37 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Our shop is open from 7am to 9pm in peak season, 7:30am to 8pm in off-peak. We operate 7 days a week, except Christmas Day.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- We are centrally located at 37 Shotover Street.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$150.00 - $1,495.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Prices are valid until 30th September 2013. Minimum of 2 people required to confirm trip. Half day trip is $139 adult / $75 child. Full day trip is $285 adult and $160 child. Mavora Lakes trip is $219 adult and $119 child.