An exciting 7 day itinerary focused on North Island film locations for The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Trilogies. The tour uniquely begins in Wellington City (the capital city and home of New Zealand’s thriving film industry), before visiting iconic filming locations on the way North to Auckland. On our last night we bid farewell to Middle-earth with an evening tour of Hobbiton, including a buffet banquet at the Green Dragon Inn!
I am a passionate fan of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and appeared as an extra in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I was an Uruk-Hai at Amon Hen, shot near Glenorchy in the South Island. I've been guiding Film Location tours for nearly 10 years.
Private 7 Day New Zealand Middle-earth Film Location Tour (North Island), Manners Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6011, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Nov - Mar)||(Apr - Nov)|
- Otros cargos:
- Does not include airfares, meals, optional activities, shopping or insurance.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Price is quoted for a couple travelling together. Email for solo, twin, family or group rates. 25% deposit required to confirm booking.