1 / 4
A magical combination of story telling and traditional tall ship sailing, served up with hearty traditional fare and convivial company! It's a unique experience where you will delve deep into the truth of New Zealand's history in a setting so special, you'll feel you have been transported back to the times of early explorers.
In partnership with the New Zealand Historic Places Trust, an onboard Historian will explain and show you key locations and events that shaped this nation's early beginnings.
The voyage includes accommodation on board (bunk style communal facilities), all meals, historic commentary and handouts, & voyage on board a tall ship up the coast from Bay of Islands via the Cavalli Islands to Whangaroa and back.
R. Tucker Thompson History Voyages, Maritime Building, Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Mar, Oct
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 35 minutes by taxi from Paihia
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 minutes by taxi to coach terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minutes by taxi from Paihia
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- Registration and medical must be completed prior to embarkation. Medical certificate required from Dr for passengers over 70 years old.