1 / 3
If you are short of time but still want a special tall ship experience, why not try our Late Afternoon Cruise?
A relaxing sail in the inner Bay, departing Russell Wharf at 4.00 pm. Enjoy a glass of local wine as the sun goes down. Operating on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, this short 2 hour experience offers a gentle sail on board Northland's iconic tall ship the R.Tucker Thompson from Russell to Opua. A coach will bring yo back from Opua to Paihia in time for dinner. Light finger food is included and a cash bar is available. It's a perfect way to start your evening.
R. Tucker Thompson Late Afternoon, Maritime Building, Paihia, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am-7pm during summer.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 30 minutes by car
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Coach terminal next to wharf
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Wharf at centre of town
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Drinks from bar
- Más información sobre precios:
- Infants (under 5) go free. Child 50%