1 / 2
1 / 4
Rapaura is a 64-acre private estate nestled in the midst of the Coromandel Forest Park, 20 minutes north of Thames, offering a superb example of New Zealand nature at its best.
A mature property, which has evolved over more than 30 years, Rapaura offers something for everyone.
Native trees and ferns, seasonal exotics, birds in their natural environment, lily ponds, water features, meandering walks over bridges and streams, ponga sculptures by an award winning artist and a relaxing bush walk to a cascading waterfall, 'The Seven Stairs to Heaven'. Cafe and craft shop also available.
Ideally situated as a base from which to explore the Coromandel, we also offer self-catering accommodation in a lodge or garden cottage.
Rapaura Watergardens, 586 Tapu Coroglen Road, RD5, Thames, Coromandel, 3575, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- The Gardens are open from 9.00am - 5pm, 7 days a week, all year round.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2hours from Auckland airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 30mins from Thames
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 30mins from Thames, 45mins from Coromandel town
Precios y condiciones
(15 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Family: $36 (2x Adults + 2x Children) Children under 5 FOC
- Más información sobre precios:
- Bus drivers and tour guides FOC. For groups over 20 pax, reduced to $12 per adult.