1 / 33
Redcliffe Homestead offers luxury bed and breakfast accommodation in a newly renovated 1880's villa, formerly the original sheep station homestead. The villa today, with its large garden, is nestled in our small commercial kiwifruit orchard.
Halfway between Napier and Hastings, the homestead is ideally located for visiting wineries from Esk Valley to Te Awanga and the fabulous Gimblett Gravels.
Enjoy the tranquil rural environment, just 2km from the centre of Taradale for shopping, cafes and restaurants.
Rest and relax in two queen rooms with ensuites. Facilities include free internet and guest laundry. Dinner is available on request.
Guests' pets are welcome to join the homestead pets by arrangement.
Redcliffe Homestead, 107 Springfield Road, Taradale, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4183, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 10pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Luggage Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10km from Hawke's Bay Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 9km from Napier Coach/Bus terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2km from Taradale, 5km from Church Road and Mission Estate Winery
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$155.00 - $175.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- A two night minimum stay applies for the period 15 December to 15 January Methods of Payment Cash, Visa and MasterCard. Deposits A deposit is required to secure your reservation. For stays of one to three nights, the deposit required is the full cost of one night's accommodation. For stays of four nights or more, the deposit required is the full cost of two nights' accommodation. . Preferred Check In and Out Times: Check In: After 3pm Check Out: Before 11am Any other times please advise in advance. Vehicle & Belongings The Hosts accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to any car, its contents, or any baggage or personal belongings. Damage The guest is legally responsible for all breakages and damage caused by the guest and any cost of repair or replacement is payable to the Hosts on demand. Redcliffe Homestead and garden are Smoke-free.