1 / 7
Reid Helicopters Nelson is a locally owned and operated helicopter company, with 3 generations of experience and history operating in the region. Drop in for a gourmet lunch and taste fine local wine at a boutique vineyard, ride an epic mountain bike trail, or immerse yourself in the scenery brought to life in the magical Lord of the Rings tales. Listen to the peace and quiet of the mountains on a back country trout fishing adventure, take to the skies to see Rotomaiwhenua - the clearest lake in the world, or elope to the remote and rugged Kahurangi National Park for an intimate wedding ceremony.
Reid Helicopters Nelson New Zealand, 256 Eighty Eight Valley Road RD 1 Wakefield , Wakefield, Nelson, 7052, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25 mins
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 30 mins
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$300.00 - $920.00|
- Otros cargos:
- All trips are priced from Reid Helicopters Wakefield Base. Additional charges may apply for lodge departures.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Please note that minimum numbers apply. All flights and landings are weather dependent. A decision will be made on the morning of the flight with your safety in mind. Selected routes and landing sites may vary as they are flown at the pilots discretion. Prices are retail in New Zealand dollars and include GST.