1 / 9
Te Kahu is nestled into its environment at perfect peace with its 50-acre surroundings of tussock and natural bush. The architecturally designed luxury villa has timber cedar cladding inside out and blends beautifully with the outstanding natural landscape upon which it sits.
All bedrooms have beautiful schist, tile and cedar ensuite bathrooms. Te Kahu holds an interesting collection of fine New Zealand art and a mix of interesting objects and furniture from the world over. Te Kahu won the New Zealand home of the year for architecture. Minimum stay is 3 nights.
Release Wanaka - Te Kahu, 468 Buchanan Rise, Wanaka, Lake Wanaka, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Sky - communal
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1hr 30mins drive to Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- For bookings made more than 60-days in advance of your stay, the Client shall pay a deposit of 50% of the Total Rental Amount. The remaining balance is due 60-days before the rental period. If booking within 60-days of the rental date, the entire contract price shall be paid. If any payment is not made within the times set forth herein, Release Wanaka may treat the contract as cancelled.*Note credit card transactions will incur a 2.5% surcharge.Payments made by wire transfer will incur a $20 fee