1 / 14
Come and join the adventure and fun for adults and children at Auckland’s adrenaline pumping attraction!
Rocket Ropes is a high ropes adventure course consisting of a new pre-schoolers low climbing course (suitable 2 - 6 year olds), two large courses at four different levels, plus a giant swing, a 12m long drop jump and a massive flying fox!
Rocket Ropes is a huge hit with adults, children, families, friends, corporate groups, team building, birthday parties, schools, stags and hen activities…… all you need is a willingness to try something new and exhilarating! Step out your comfort zone and thrill yourself!
Suitable for children over the age of 2. Height requirements apply. Book
Rocket Ropes, 10 - 12 Tom Pearce Drive, Airport Oaks, Manukau, Auckland, 2022, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Saturday, Sunday & School Holidays 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday by appointment only
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 2 minutes from Auckland Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 20 minutes south of Auckland City
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$14.00 - $33.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Minimum age 6. To complete courses participants must be able to reach 1.6m (Croc) and 1.8m (Rocket) with flat feet on the ground. Children under 15 must be supervised by an adult at all times. We encourage adults to participate on the course with children.