1 / 3
On the mighty Mokihinui River and at the northern end of the world-famous Old Ghost Road we are an oasis of rustic elegance. Mountain-biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, gold-panning and four-wheel driving are just outside the door. Walking tracks range from peaceful strolls through the deep bush of our private 100 acres, or deep multi-day adventures, including NZ's longest single track ride, in the thousands of hectares of conservation land surrounding us. Our five guestrooms, each with ensuite, provide deep comfort and unique "tree house lofts." The main lodge's open stone fireplace, exposed beams and massive red beech dining tables take you back to a simpler time. In the high season we offer a licensed cafe for guests and visitors alike.
Rough and Tumble Bush Lodge, Mokihinui Road, Seddonville, Westport, West Coast, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 24 hours, 7 days. Advance reservations required.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 50 minutes north of Westport Airport (WSZ)
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 45 minutes/50km north of Westport
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$190.00 - $270.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Includes continental breakfast.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Guest rooms can accommodate up to four people. Rates include continental breakfast. See http://www.roughandtumble.co.nz/rates.htm for complete rate information.