1 / 10
Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park is a Qualmark 4 star plus rated Holiday Park with an Enviro Bronze endorsement offering great value accommodation for everyone. It is also New Zealand's first smoke-free holiday park (from 31 May 2016) and the only caravan park centrally located in Russell, New Zealand's first capital and European settlement, within easy walking distance to great restaurants, heritage buildings, walks, beaches and cruise departures. You'll discover fascinating history at every turn, along with significant heritage buildings and historic sites.
Russell and the beautiful Bay of Islands is a holiday paradise unequalled in New Zealand for recreational activities and scenic beauty, with a warm welcoming climate.
Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park, 1 James Street, Russell, Northland, 0202, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am - 8pm (Sep-Apr) 8.30am - 6.30pm (May-Aug)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Waste Station
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 38km to Bay of Islands airport, Kerikeri.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Nearest coach terminal is in central Paihia a 15 minute ferry ride from Russell
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 600m from town and an easy 6-7 minute walk from Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park.
Precios y condiciones
|Temporada alta||Temporada baja|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Feb - Dec)|
|Por noche||$65.00 - $275.00||$35.00 - $155.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- 2 person tariffs, extra adult/child/infant rates apply
- Más información sobre precios:
- A deposit is required to secure every booking and must be paid at the time of booking. The minimum deposit is 1 night’s accommodation cost. Payment of deposit must be made by cash, credit card (MasterCard or Visa only) or EFTPOS. Bookings may be cancelled without notice if the deposit is not received by the agreed due date. Balance of payment for booking is required on arrival by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. (Please note that cheques are not accepted).