1 / 10
SCHUBERT WINES is the dynamic vision of Kai Schubert and Marion Deimling both graduates of the esteemed Viticulture and Oenology University in Geisenheim, Germany. Both Kai and Marion were born and raised in Germany. Kai had the experience of working for the acclaimed winemaker Erni Loosen of Dr. Loosen Estate. Whilst Marion had grown up amongst vines at Lake of Constance and had worked at wineries in the Baden region.
Kai and Marion had always dreamed of establishing their own vineyard one day. They travelled the world in pursuit of Pinot Noir with the idea of having their own vineyard and to produce wines of uncompromising quality.
Schubert Wines Limited, 57 Cambridge Road, Martinborough, Wairarapa, 5711, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Tasting Room opens most days from 11am till 3pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1 h and 22 minutes
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 21 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 2 minutes
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- Tasting fee per person NZ$5 (which is waived with any purchase made at that time per person)
- Más información sobre precios:
- $5 service fee applies