1 / 4
Throughout our culture, our values, our customs, we pay tribute to Papatuanuku (the earth mother) and our natural world that sustains all living things.
During the Kiwi Haka show approximately 6 performers are live on stage to share with their prestigious guests the many traditional Maori songs, dances and stories.
Located at the top of the Gondola, the home of Kiwi Haka is intimate theatre surrounded by traditional decorations and mythical carved legends of the Wakatipu.
Shows are performed daily in the evenings and can be combined with the famous Skyline Restaurant. Reservations are essential and can be made by contacting Skyline Queenstown.
Skyline Queenstown | Kiwi Haka , Brecon Street, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, 9348, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Shows daily at 5.15pm, 6.00pm, 7.15pm and 8.00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 minutes drive from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes walk from Queenstown central
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Return Gondola and buffet dinner are an additional charge.