1 / 9
In January 2011 mountain biking history was made when Skyline Queenstown opened New Zealand’s only Gondola assisted bike uplift to million dollar views and a myriad of biking trails.
Ride more with over 12 world class mountain biking trails and varying terrain for all abilities. In amongst the pine trees of the Ben Lomond Reserve, Queenstown Bike Park boasts over 30km of tracks and a longest run of 6km. A 450 metre vertical rise via the Skyline Gondola gives riders easy access to arguably New Zealand's best mountain bike park.
Skyline Queenstown offers a range of Gondola assisted bike passes, from half day to multi-day passes and season passes. Open from 10am daily, during the seven month long summer biking season.
Skyline Queenstown | Mountain Biking , Brecon Street, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, 9348, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am to dusk
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15 minutes drive from the Queenstown Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes walking distance to Queenstown Central
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$60.00 - $699.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- Child is 5-14 years and must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian (18 yrs or older) MTB passes not available to children under 5 years. MTB access will be closed at certain times of the season at Skyline's descretion, please see our website for full details. Access to bikers may be limited during gondola peak times of 5-6.30pm Skyline will take no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to bike or rider