1 / 14
Since 1985 Southern Lakes Heliski has been known for extensive terrain, untouched powder and professionalism throughout the Southern Alps of NZ. Our terrain spans over 11 mountain ranges allowing you to heliski or heliboard over 600 pristine snow runs with our highly experienced guides and pilots. Located in Wanaka and Queenstown we offer a variety of heliski packages to suit anyone from intermediate to expert. You have a choice depending on budget of daily heliskiing, private charters, multi-day and luxury escapes
Your day includes transfers, safety equipment and training, a professional guide and a delicious mountain lunch. Extra runs can be booked on the day.
Come and enjoy a world class heliskiing experience.
Southern Lakes Heliski, (Torpedo 7) 20 Athol Street, Shotover St, Queenstown , Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7 Days a week, weather dependant, during the winter months.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Right in the centre of Wanaka and Queenstown
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$1,050.00 - $1,390.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- For every 5 heliskis booked and flown you get an FOC