We offer a luxury B&B homestay beside a small river and look over a beautiful stand of native forest. We are located 7km Nth of National Park Village, 25 minutes from the Whakapapa Ski Field and Tongiriro Crossing, plus many other walks and activities. National Park Village has a number of good restaurants, cafes and local 'pub' meal choices for lunch or evening meals. We like to share our lounge, dining and outdoor deck and garden with guests and our kitchen has a tea and coffee making corner for guest use at any time.
We can advise on walks or other activities to suit all ages and budgets.
We like to fly the national flag of our guests to make them feel welcome . and we love to share stories of travels and experiences with our guest
Spiralgardens Homestay Bed & Breakfast, 101 Raurimu Road, RD1, Raurimu, National Park, Ruapehu, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7am - 10pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Children Welcome
- Luggage Storage
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 1.5 hrs to Taupo airport, 2.5 hrs to Palmerston Nth airport, 2.5 hrs to Whanganui airport, 2.5 hrs to Hamilton airport , 3 hrs to Rotorua airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 minutes to bus stop National Park Village
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 7km from National Park Village
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$145.00 - $185.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- We allow guests to use our kitchen to make up cold picnic lunches for walks the following day. Absolutely no cooking of meals allowed in our kitchen.