1 / 5
Stone House Cottage is a 5 star, 2 bedroom Arrowtown cottage with a romantic and luxurious atmosphere, steeped in local history and exquisitely presented!
This Arrowtown cottage was built in 1863 as the local storehouse and was extensively renovated early in 2011, retaining the charm of this unique historical building and complemented by both antique and modern furnishings ensuring your stay is comfortable and memorable!
This exclusive 115 sq metre retreat sits quietly within Arrowtown's village centre on Arrow Lane, yet it is completely private - thanks to the 145-year-old, half-metre thick schist walls, from which Stone House Cottage takes its name.
Stone House Cottage, 3 Berkshire Street, Arrowtown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Located just 20 minutes by car from Queenstown airport in New Zealand’s South Island.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located in the centre of the village. Queenstown is only a 15-minute drive away.
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
- Más información sobre precios:
- 2014 Pricing •Full Rate $599 (incl. GST) per night: min. 2 nights; max. 4 people •Autumn Special - April & May $459 (incl. GST) per night: min. 4 nights; max. 4 people •Winter Special - June, July & August $499 (incl. GST) per night: min. 4 nights; max. 4 people Note: Special pricing packages are not available at high demand periods such as: on and around statutory and school holidays, or at times of special events (e.g. autumn Festival, Golf Open). Please request confirmation of pricing at th