1 / 3
Come and relax in our sunny Comfy Country Cottage at Tara Retreat.
This cosy escape pod is hidden away but still close to all Mangawhai has to offer – it is just two minutes’ drive to the village and the weekly Saturday morning market and nearby you can find cafes, a golf course, lovely bush and coastal walks and of course many great beaches.
Cook some quality meat from the local butcher on the BBQ on the deck or just lounge on the bean bags or outdoor chairs and enjoy the afternoon sun with a glass of wine.
And feel free to use the renovated caravan that is surrounded by gardens – it can fit another close couple or your kids can have their own getaway pad.
The perfect place to unwind and enjoy Magical Mangawhai!
Tara Retreat, 247 Tara Road, Mangawhai, RD2 Kaiwaka, Mangawhai, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Check in - 2pm, Check out - 12pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Internet (Public Use)
- Courtesy Transport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 3km to Mangawhai Village with weekly market, shop, cafes
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$90.00 - $120.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- $100 per night (Fri/Sat/Hols) $90 per night (Sun-Thu) for up to 2 people. Extra occupants: Adults: $10/night. 2 night minimum stay Special conditions: Pets allowed (bring their own bedding) but note we have a small friendly dog, some fenced off chickens and two cats. Check in - 2pm Check out - 12pm - longer by arrangement. The cottage and caravan are fairly private but please be aware there are extra cars and people here for yoga classes and massages. We live on the property so are gener