Taupo Courthouse & Tapuaeharuru Redoubt

Redoubt from 1870 and pumice magazine building and courthouse from the 1880's are available for outside viewing at all times.

Comunícate con nosotros

Acerca de

In 1870 the Armed Constabulary built a redoubt here for defence against Te Kooti; there was never any fighting here, and it was abandoned in 1885. A pumice magazine building stands in one corner of the redoubt. The Hall (1881) nearby was opened as a theatre, and converted to a courthouse in 1887. The hall is now the home of the Taupo Kohanga Reo (language nest). Outside viewing is available at all times.

Mapa

[getdirections]

Dirección física

Taupo Courthouse & Tapuaeharuru Redoubt, Taupo Domain, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.

Comunícate con nosotros

El contenido de esta página ha sido creado por Taupo Courthouse & Tapuaeharuru Redoubt

Este sitio web ayuda a los visitantes a conectar con proveedores de fabulosas experiencias turísticas en Nueva Zelanda. Su objetivo no es dar garantías de que los proveedores individuales cumplan con determinados estándares de calidad o normativas legales. Póngase en contacto con el negocio para obtener más información. Consulte también: newzealand.com Términos de uso.