1 / 9
When visiting Wellington why not take the opportunity to experience and share in the rich culture and history of Te Whanganui a Tara (Wellington) and Taranaki Whānui, the mana whenua (native tribe) of Wellington, through paddling our Waka (Māori Canoe) or walking tours around sites significant to the local people.
Te Wharewaka o Pōneke waka and walking guided tours are unique cultural experiences that all can enjoy. Take a walk into the past to learn the history of Wellington from the first explorers to the present day from a Maori perspective, or you can enjoy the sun and the water on the beautiful Wellington harbour waterfront while learning an ancient style of paddling and stories associated with the harbour.
Te Wharewaka o Pōneke, 2 Taranaki Street, Wellington Central, Wellington, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 6.5 km to Wellington Airport
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- In Wellington CBD
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$30.00 - $125.00|
- Restricción de edad:
- Más información sobre precios:
- As a form of manaaki tangata (caring for people), your safety and comfort is of the utmost importance and we have taken every care to ensure that your tours are safe. Waka Tours and Walking Tours are weather dependent and in the event of adverse weather conditions the operator reserves the right to cancel tours if there are concerns about your safety. If this situation arises you will be offered a full refund or the opportunity to reschedule your tour