1 / 4
Telegraph Hill is an award winning producer of New Zealand olives, extra virgin olive oil and gourmet food products.
We love olives, and eat them at every opportunity! We are motivated by the desire to consistently provide succulent tasting olives and distinctive olive products.
In 2001 Telegraph Hill was the first producer of commercial table olives in New Zealand, and now is the largest producer of New Zealand grown table olives. From beginnings in a shed on the grove, Telegraph Hill now produce 25 tonnes of table olives and extra virgin olive oil annually at their purpose built Olivery.
Telegraph Hill Olives, 1279 Howard Street, Parkvale, Hastings, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Open 9-5 Monday to Friday, and 10-3 Saturdays from 1st October to 31st March
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 25 minutes
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Located on the edge of Hastings, 2 minutes drive from Havelock North
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- Free to visit the Tasting Room & Shop, Tours by appointment.