1 / 5
Temple Basin is an amazing skiing and snowboarding area in the middle of NZ's Southern Alps surrounded by the beauty of Arthurs Pass National Park.
It's Club based which means it's all about fun and good times. People come to meet other people, enjoy the wonderful snow and conditions, and often have some of the best skiing or boarding experience of their lives. In fact, many international boarders rank it as one of the best areas in the world.
Yet it's also friendly, open to everyone and not too far from Christchurch. There's a bit of a hike up the hill from the main highway, but the thrill of staying at a comfortable lodge, with chefs high up on the Main Divide and then waking up on what feels like the top of the world, is well worth it
|Adult||Student||Under 18||Under 13|
|Ski set rental||$38||$65||$165||Snowboard set rental||$42||$70||$170|
Are there shuttles to the ski field?
Yes, a range of shuttle and bus options are available. Find out more.
Can I purchase food at the ski area?
Yes, the lodge is open for lunch.
What type of lessons does the ski area provide?
Ski and snowboard lessons are available for first timers or a group. We also offer a 'individual improvement clinic' option where we work with you on specific coaching tips. Find out more.
Temple Basin Ski Area, State Highway 73, Arthurs Pass, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 9am - 10pm, 7 days (30June - 2 October)
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Jul, Aug, Sep
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 157km from Christchurch International Airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Shuttles stop at Temple Basin Carpark from Christchurch and Greymouth daily
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 4km West of Arthurs Pass
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$68.00 - $760.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Rental; Equipment is additional
- Más información sobre precios:
- All inclusive packages are available throughout the season. They include lift passes, on mountain accommodation and all meals. Duration of packages range from 1 night to 6 nights. Different rates apply to adults, students, Under 18, Under 13 and Under 10. Lessons and ski and snowboard rental equipment is available on site and is at extra cost.