1 / 8
Adventure Caving is the specialist pursuit of Underworld Adventures Ltd - the one from which the Company grew. Adventure Caving combines aspects of most pursuits while allowing adventurers to experience the untamed power and beauty of nature at work all in a labyrinth of active limestone passages. The cave was discovered and explored by members of Underworldt Adventures andis experienced in its unmodified form. Te Tahi is a brilliant cavers cave, on the edge of extreme and only for those who demand "real" adventure. It is fun filled action at its best, with a 120 foot abseil into 'Hi Hi' tomo, abseils and climbs within the cave, chimneys around over and through obstacles, rock 'squeezes' with climbs and crawls to negotiate narrow waterways
TeTahi Adventure Caving, 7368 Camp Street, State Highway 6, Charleston, Charleston, West Coast, 7865, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Summer Daylight Saving Departure Times: 9.00am, 11.30 2.00pm. Winter Hours: 10.00am & 12.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Allow 15 minutes drive time to the Westport airport.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Both Intercity and Attomic Shuttle will stop at our Charleston Base by arrangement.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Allow 15 minutes drive time from Westport town and 25minutes drive time from Punakaiki.
Precios y condiciones
- Restricción de edad:
- Otros cargos:
- All charges inclusive
- Más información sobre precios:
- A good level of fitness and mental stability is required - 16 years and over. Includes Free Photographic Images, a snack and drink.