1 / 3
1 / 11
The Helicopter Line is New Zealand’s leading helicopter company operating with a fleet of modern jet helicopters based at Mount Cook, Twizel, Franz Josef, Fox Glacier and Queenstown.
At Queenstown, The Helicopter Line operates from Queenstown Airport offering incredible close-up views on scenic flights to explore and discover the Wakatipu Basin and beyond to the Fiordland National Park. Our experienced and professional helicopter pilots will share their local knowledge with you.
Exclusive charters designed to client requirements are our specialty. The Helicopter Line also combines helicopters to offer heli-skiing, heli-rafting, heli-biking, and adventure heli-combos.
The Helicopter Line Queenstown, Lucas Place, Queenstown Airport, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8am-5pm, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- We are located on the Queenstown Airport grounds with access from Lucas Place.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- There is a bus terminal at Queenstown Airport. A 5 minute walk from The Helicopter Line base.
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- A 15 minute drive from the center of Queenstown.
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$240.00 - $2,250.00|
- Más información sobre precios:
- All flights require a minimum number of passengers for departures. Bookings will be accepted for numbers less than the required minimum number on the basis that bookings will be co-ordinated to achieve minimum numbers. All flights operate subject to suitable weather conditions. The Helicopter Line reserves the right to alter prices, departure times and flight routes or arrange alternative helicopter services.