The fourteen themed gardens over 2 acres are enjoyed by all ages with the fairy garden and 'Herbitton' popular with the kids. We have a Kids' Quiz for children to do as they walk around the gardens and enhance their herb farm experience.
There is a small charge ($3.50) to go into the gardens and as part of the self-guided tour you will receive a map to guide you around the gardens.
Groups of 10 or more can book for a fascinating guided tour of the gardens for $5 per person. These tours are educational and fun and people are fascinated to hear the stories behind the herbs and the amazing things they can do.
Visit us and see the living magic at work in the gardens and experience it by using our products.
the herb farm, 86 Grove Road, Ashhurst, Palmerston North, Manawatu, 4470, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 10am - 4.30pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 10 minute drive from airport
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- 10 minute drive to bus terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 10 minute drive from Palmerston North
Precios y condiciones
- Otros cargos:
- adult charge $3.50, one child free per adult