1 / 11
Open for guided tours Wednesdays to Saturdays from 10 am until 4 pm. No need to book in advance, allow at least an hour to see everything. Tours for clubs and large groups at other times by appointment. Educational tours by arrangement.
The collection shows the changes in engineering from horse- and man-power to mechanical vehicles such as steam traction engines, bulldozers, tractors and earth-movers which were used by the men and women who shaped New Zealand's infrastructure.
Every visitor finds something to trigger a memory - perhaps the first family car or Grandma's sewing machine. Our flexible tours allow people time to look and linger, to reminisce and share their stories.
The Packard and Pioneer Museum, SH 14, Maungatapere, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Wednesdays to Saturdays from 10am until 4pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15kms from the Packard and Pioneer Museum in Maungatapere
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- History on Wheels: A Revolving Sampler Collection of the Packard and Pioneer Museum is situated right next door to the Whangarei central bus terminal / The Packard and Pioneer Museum is 12km to Whangarei central bus terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- History on Wheels: A Revolving Sampler Collection of the Packard and Pioneer Museum is located in the centre of Whangarei CBD / The Packard and Pioneer Museum in Maungatapere is located 12km from Whangarei CBD on SH14
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Children 6 years and under are free