1 / 9
The Packard Motor Museum provides an informative experience based around our automobile and machinery collections and the stories of those innovators who led the industrial revolution and created and shaped our modern way of life.
The museum exhibits were collected over 60 years by the late Graeme Craw and show the changes in the development of the automobile and machinery such as our steam traction engines, bulldozers, tractors and earth-moving equipment used by the men and women who built New Zealand's infrastructure.
The museum also honours the legacy of resourceful New Zealanders who developed our kiwi traditions of ingenuity, adaptation and inovation.
Our purpose is to inspire current generations to create an even greater future
Packard Motor Museum, 1146 State Highway 14, Maungatapere, Northland, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- Wednesdays to Saturdays from 10am until 4pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- 15kms from the Packard and Pioneer Museum in Maungatapere
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- History on Wheels: A Revolving Sampler Collection of the Packard and Pioneer Museum is situated right next door to the Whangarei central bus terminal / The Packard and Pioneer Museum is 12km to Whangarei central bus terminal
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- History on Wheels: A Revolving Sampler Collection of the Packard and Pioneer Museum is located in the centre of Whangarei CBD / The Packard and Pioneer Museum in Maungatapere is located 12km from Whangarei CBD on SH14
Precios y condiciones
(14 años o menos)
- Otros cargos:
- Children 6 years and under are free