1 / 4
The Pod Campervan Rentals is a small family owned company based in Central Otago, offering pick up and drop off locations in Auckland, Queenstown, Christchurch and Picton.
The Pods are all certified self contained, allowing access to a much wider range of freedom camping locations in New Zealand.
There is a seating area in the back that folds into a queen sized bed for sleeping. The kitchen is located at the rear of the van by opening the rear door.
A Pod is best suited for two people, but can cater for three as there are three seat belts in the front. If three is too much of a squeeze in the queen sized bed, a small tent is one of the many optional extras that can be hired.
The Pod Campervan Rentals, 28 Clare Road, RD3, Alexandra, Central Otago, 9393, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Queenstown - Christchurch - 3.3km to the airport, Picton - 200 metres to the ferry terminals
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- Queenstown - 1km to town centre, Christchurch - 7km to city centre, Picton - 200 metres to town centre
Precios y condiciones
|Adulto||$49.00 - $99.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Insurance options apply - $20 a day for 'all care no responsibility' full insurance ($0 excess), $15 a day for 'fence sitter' ($2000 excess), $0 a day for 'you break it you fix it' ($3000 insurance). Other optional extras include a GPS, two person tent, ensuite tent for shower and toilet - $10 a day, solar shoer $5 a day