1 / 8
Accommodation 'fares' at The Wharf Hub are of three grades,- First class, Second class and Steerage. Look for the benefits of each level on our web site 'fares comparison' table.
Stay awhile, explore Opotiki and surrounds or embark on one of our optional 'Voyages' for a travel wonderment. See our web site 'Voyages' menu for full details.
Along with cultural tourists looking for that something different, The Wharf Hub hosts overseas working holiday guests staying longer term in Opotiki to work within the kiwifruit industry.
Stay awhile and catch the uniting spirit of The Wharf Hub and its unique ventures including being home to New Zealand only community reef building effort.
The Wharf Hub - a voyage., 1 High Street, Opotiki, Eastland, 3122, New Zealand.
Horario de apertura
- Horario comercial:
- 7 days
- Meses de funcionamiento:
- Todos los meses del año
Instalaciones y características
- BBQ Facility
- Proximidad con el aeropuerto:
- Opotiki airport has a helicopter pad and grass runway for smaller planes.
- Proximidad con el terminal de autobuses turísticos:
- Bus depot 10 minutes walk
- Proximidad con el pueblo:
- 5 minutes walk to Opotiki centre
- Cantidad de habitaciones:
Precios y condiciones
|Por noche||$30.00 - $120.00|
- Otros cargos:
- Guided 'Voyages' are additional to accommodation rates.
- Más información sobre precios:
- Our aim is to accommodate you in rooms and beds that best suit your needs. Only the First class Masters Room can specifically booked. The Wharf Hub caters for many who come and stay usually for short periods, sometimes a bit longer. Your host and guide stays on site close by to ensure your security, maintain house cleanliness and offer assistance as needed. You are invited to partake in the future experiences and environmental aspects of the home.